Life as i see it

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

i'm alive :)

Almost an year has passed after my last update and it's been one hell of an year. Firstly, I must apologize to those friends who waited for the next part of my post 'Getting Married'. I seem to be able to write something only when I am not in a proper mood :). I am not going to continue that post today but I promise, i'll do it sometime soon. Coming back to my updates, the last few months have been a roller coaster ride with some great highs and some equally bad lows. Good news is that I finally managed to get an MBA admission though not in India. I'll be starting at Duke University in the US this fall :). This is what kept me busy and away from blogging for most part. I dunno how often i'll be able to add posts from now on but i'm sure i'll do better than 1 post an year or atleast thats what I hope. Till then .. adios

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home